Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Final Fear - Because I'm Tired of Being Scared

Many projects presented were really cool, and all around awesome, but I think I know which one my 'favorite' was, and that was because I was an active participant.

Cooper's experiment (Last name? Probably, I sound like an incredible ass when I say that I never really learned your first) was to blind me, and feed me 3 different foods. Being a picky eater, it was hell. Of course when I volunteered, I had NO idea what I was getting into.

Feeding me the mini beef disgusting can thing, Ok.
The Olive. Gross.
Kalimari. FUCK!

I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it... But he gave me a Sour Patch Kid afterward, and things between us were just fine.

The reason I reacted so strongly, as stated, is because I was physically apart of that experiment. Had I been watching, it would've been amusing, but not terribly scary or supremely engaging. Living it though. Ugh...

My own project beforehand was also the only experiment that had gone around, so I had felt pretty good, however he really captured 'fear' where I had captured more of apprehension and unease. I did feel a little bit "wow that's better than mine" but not so much to where I was disappointing with how I did mine.  I suppose it will effect the human involvement side of my creative journey, I shouldn't be afraid to talk to people and see how their involvement can affect my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment