Thursday, August 7, 2014

So Long, And Thanks for The Inspiration

Throughout this class I've posted a bunch of shit. So what really stuck with me during all of this? I'd say to set limits for yourself, and also to just let ideas come to you.

When trying to come up with original thoughts to a lot of works that I planned on doing, I'd always get stuck because I'd either come up with too much and become overwhelmed, or couldn't come up with anything at all. To fix these issues, I need to simply just say, 'this is what I want, no more' and as for my blocks, I should just walk away, and let my ideas come to me.

All in all many things were beneficial, but I think I'll remember that creativity isn't an instantaneous thing and needs to be allowed to come and go. This will help me greatly not just through college, but hopefully through the rest of my life.

Thanks for a fantastic summer course, and I'll see you again some other time!

No comments:

Post a Comment