Tuesday, July 15, 2014

50 Insane Sleep Deprived What Ifs About A Book

This Title needs work.

1. What if I make paper airplanes out of pages, each one containing a previous assignment
2. What if I use the book as it is, and try and mark out all but a few words to create sentences from the pre-existing text
3. What if I tear the pages from the book and make a collage on a piece of posterboard
4. What if I burn the edges of the book, and use the burnt edges as a way to write
5. What if I create a popup out of the covers, detailing each assignment
6. What if I put a QR code inside the book that takes people to this blog
7. What if I put a QR code on each page that takes the reader to a different webpage that I created
8. What if I use paper-crafting to create a box out of the book that people can look into
9. What if I use Augmented Reality to show a world inside of the book that can't normally be seen
10. What if I create a board game out of the book
11. What if I wash the book a few times to make it look more aged, giving it a wiser feel
12. What if I make an interactive story out of the book
13. What if I hollowed the book out and put a smaller book in its place
14. What if I mailed the book around the world
15. What if I bury the book for a few days and dig it up later
16. What if I wait to the last second to do anything with the book
17. What if I try to find a way to make the book fly on its own
18. What if I were to interrogate the book as though it were on trial
19. What if I read the actual book one more time
20. What if I spraypaint the whole book gold
21. What if I were to treat the book as though it was another person
22. What if the book's pages were converted to walls of a maze
23. What if I were to make a flipbook out the book
24. What if I made an animation about the book
25. What if I created an obstacle course using the pages and covers
26. What if I were to use grass stains as a form of writing in the book
27. What if I created a level in the UDK about the book
28. What if I were to give the book to a 4 year old for a few days
29. What if I create music from the book, (page turns, slams)
30. What if I created a trading card game out of the book pages
31. What if I cut the book in half, and used each half to represent part of the class, but combine them for something bigger
32. What if I doubled the book's original size, to make bigger projects
33. What if I made a facebook account for the book (pun intended)
34. What if I made a series of YouTube videos about the book's adventures
35. What if I were to use the book as a form of vehicle
36. What if I could create a race out of pages from books
37. What if I were to leave the book outside for a day
38. What if I were to work on the book for only a minute a day
39. What if I were to make dice out of the pages and you turn to the page the dice show
40. What if I made a choose your own adventure (turn to page whatever) book
41. What if I were to tape the book to my back
42. What if I use magazine clippings to create a ransom note look to the book
43. What if I have a hidden camera at the end of the book that takes a photo of the person reading
44. What if there are hidden buttons or levers that I create on the book that reveal the projects
45. What if I create tile puzzles on pages that, when completed allow you to go to the next page
46. What if I were to get the book wet, then put it in the freezer, then shatter the book
47. What if I were to sleep on the book every night
48. What if I were to make a map out of the book that lead to the projects in the real world
49. What if I were to sync the book up with music
50. What if I created multiple origami figures out of the pages

No comments:

Post a Comment